Gatwick, West Sussex
Up to £36.00 per hour
29 days ago
The Morson Group has an exciting opportunity for a B1 Licensed Engineer to join our newly formed Line Maintenance MRO in Gatwick working a 12 hour days and nights shift pattern. The Morson Group is most widely known as the UK's largest technical recruitment agency, however, in 2018 Morson expanded their MRO capabilities by gaining EASA Part 145 approvals on Boeing 737, Airbus A320 and A330 aircraft.
Morson's MRO activities are an exciting new part of the business that is growing fast. Morson's line stations have full tooling provision and utilise the latest and greatest equipment in the business. This includes mobile iPads with Morson's proprietary aircraft maintenance system "MAES.mobile".
If you are a B1 Licensed Engineer, looking for an exciting new role in an organisation where you can play a part in shaping the future, then Morson may be the perfect fit for you. We are looking for a permanent B1 Licensed Engineer to join our new team in Gatwick Airport.
Key individual attributes:
- Line Maintenance experience
- Passionate for their profession
- Thrives under individual responsibility
- Flexible working attitude
- A team player who activity supports his/her colleagues
- Understands the impacts engineers have on aviation safety and actively engages in safety policy and procedures
- Understands and complies with regulation, maintenance data and company procedure