Up to £28.00 per hour
8 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit an experienced B&CE Surveyor on behalf of BAE Systems in Portsmouth
· The B&CE Surveyor is an integral part of the Surveys and Inspections dept.
· He or she will be working within a team of B&CE and M&E surveyors providing detailed analysis of building and infrastructure defects and compiling detailed reports/scopes of work of desired solutions and cost estimates of proposed works.
· To be able to operate at a fully competent level working as part of a team and independently at times.
· To provide a comprehensive overview of Naval Base assets based on physical surveys, professional training, knowledge and experience.
· To advise and inform the Client with regard to the management of the Estate whilst maintaining best practice and value for money.
· Maintain all Estate reporting mechanisms in accordance with Company related Quality guidelines and adherence to H&S and Environmental issues.
· Populate and maintain all electronic data collection with regard to internal database.
· Undertake general surveys and provide recommendations with regard to enquiries generated via the Company Help Desk.
· Undertake Physical Asset Condition Grading of Naval Base assets (Buildings, Infrastructure and Utilities)
· Provide Technical Reports with regard to Schedule B inspections of all SOR (Statement of Requirement) listed items, e.g. Buildings (inc. historic listed), roads, infrastructure.
· Be able to display a knowledge of and understanding of statutory requirements, current regulations and Approved Codes of Practice with regard to the above.
· Provide Option Studies, Feasibility Studies and Cost Estimates at the behest of the Client.
· Provide all relevant data and information for projects entered onto the FML (Forward Maintenance List)
· Carry out Physical Asset Condition Grading of buildings, utilities and infrastructure to Asset Level 4 in accordance with the EPMS (Estate Performance Measurement System)