£40000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance plus other benefits
0161 707 1516
about 1 month ago
You will work collaboratively with internal architectural, project and operational teams to deploy and operate the newest Azure platform technologies providing and supporting Cloud and Hybrid services to their clients and customers.
Keeping continued technical and personal growth as a core value, this dynamic company have a great relationship with Microsoft which, as the Azure Data Engineer you will reap huge benefits from. You will be given excellent Learning and Development opportunities/budgets inclusive of training and Microsoft certifications in various modules.
What will make you right for this role?
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of building Infrastructure environments within Microsoft's platform.
- Stakeholder management ideally with 3rd Parties such as Customers and Clients
- Experience of with Azure Networking, Firewalls, Load Balancing and Network Security Groups
- The ability to support architect and design solutions for their customer and project needs