Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Up to £36515.66 per annum + Additional benefits
9 months ago
The position holder will be accountable for ensuring the following:
- Maintenance support is delivered effectively to meet RSAF requirements and mitigate any activities likely to prejudice maintenance or safety, whilst remaining within the constraints the RSAF may apply to the Hawk Fleet.
- Provide support to the Training Aircraft Generation Flight to ensure delivery of serviceable aircraft to accomplish the contractual operational and flying commitments.
- Provide servicing support to the Periodic Inspection branch to ensure aircraft meet their scheduled servicing programme.
- Expedite efficient repair of unserviceable aircraft assets, the prompt process of repairable components into the repair channel, and correct supply discipline.
- Ensure the procedural compliance governing Test, Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) calibration cycles, Support Equipment maintenance cycles, and the Tool Control system.
- Comply with processes that ensure all maintenance is carried out using the correct Technical Data; Instruction Manuals are verified upon the receipt of changes or revisions; and Locally Developed Publications (LDP) are devised and reviewed to maintain maintenance capability.
The Hawk Avionic Instrument Systems Technician should meet the following criteria
- Be a graduate of a service or civilian technical training institute, or the Saudi National Technician Training Programme (SNTTP); or have completed a recognised apprenticeship.
- Have current knowledge and experience associated with aircraft maintenance, quality assurance, logistical support, and repairable asset management.
- Able to demonstrate problem solving abilities; and set and manage work direction in an ever changing environment, which must be done in a safe and effective manner to ensure procedural compliance without compromise to the aircraft airworthiness.
- Computer literacy is essential, with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have Hawk Avionic Navigation and Communications System experience.
- A current driving licence.
EXPATRIATE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.