Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
£19.25 - £22.14 per hour
4 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting Av/Elec Technicians for our client based at RAF Valley, Anglesey.
Main tasks and experience:
- Carry out all authority level B tasks that do not require additional authorisation criteria- subject to any limitations imposed by the authorising authority
- Fulfil the limitations imposed as defined in the SQEP for this grade.
- Carry out first signature responsibilities
- Sign 1st signature for tasked work within trade boundary
- Carry out all authority level D tasks that do not require additional authorisation criteria - subject to any limitations imposed by the authorising authority EFO Operator to meet exceptional requirements
- Carry out self-supervised maintenance activities within own trade
- Enter cockpit of Hawk aircraft having shown by examination that he/she can recognise the approved position of AAES safety devices
- Precision Terminal Process
- Maintain aircraft armament system (electrical)
- Basic Principles
- Manual Handling
- Fire Training
- Wiring Husbandry
- Supervise Ground Handling
- Apply / Remove Aircraft Electrical Power.
- Condition Equipment Serviceable & U/S in Trade
- Aircraft Brakeman.
- Fuelling Aircraft on Ground.
- Use Remote Viewing Iplex Equipment & RVA