Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
about 2 months ago
Avionic Technician B3T
£19.25 Ltd per hour or £14.84 PAYE - £2.89 shift allowance would only be applicable if required to work late shift in Depth. As it stands they will be working Days (Mon to Thu).
12 month contract
42 hours per week
Security: BPSS + DBS (can take up to 6 weeks)
Fast Jet Maintenance experience / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Aeronautical Engineering
Contingent workers coming onto the Hawk Contracts Minimum requirement:
* Current Human Factors Certification, valid for 2 years
* For Avionics Techs EWIS 1&2, valid for 1 year (EWIS is wiring husbandry)
* For Mech Techs EWIS 3, 4,&5, valid for 1 year
* Proof of experience and currency on aircraft
* Proof of Aerospace Engineering qualification in the relevant discipline, and assimilation into dual skill, i.e. AV/Elect, Prop/AF
We need individuals to have proof of completion of an Engineering qualification, ideally in Aeronautical Engineering, or Military equivalent apprenticeship / qualifications, an academic qualification for this role is a minimum of City & Guilds 2675 Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance or NVQ Level 3 Aeronautical related discipline and relevant experience for the role they have applied for.
All of the above proof is required to be presented at interview and is to be presented to the Quality Department on first day of employment.
For more information on how to apply for this role please send your CV