5 months ago
Our Client to be based on the Wattisham Airfield near Ipswich are looking for an Aircraft Supervisor to join their Team.
- Aircraft maintenance within trade, as tasked by the Aircraft Controller IAW with published Procedures and Instructions.
- Authorised for second signature for own trade group as detailed in Depth Operating Procedures.
- Self-supervise maintenance activities when authorised
- Preparation of aircraft for or removal from short, medium & long term storage within trade.
- Maintenance of removed aircraft components.
- Observing authorised tool control procedures when carrying out maintenance work on aircraft and aircraft associated bay work.
- Supervision of fitters within trade group
- Operation and maintenance of AGE.
- Preparation of aircraft for road or air transportation.
- Participation in aircraft recovery operations as required.
- Ensure complete accurate recordings of work carried out on all aircraft maintenance documents.
- Carrying out independent inspections in accordance with the authorisations granted in individual Record of Engineering Authorisations.
- Loading/unloading of drill munitions.
- Basic operation of the Hums Maintenance Data Station IT system as directed by the respective systems managers.
- Utilise and interrogate Gold ESP as required.
- Any other aircraft or aircraft support related tasks as directed by supervision.
- Complying with the Company's/Customer's Quality Manual and the Customer's Health, Safety and Environmental policy, wearing protective clothing at all times and observing COSHH regulations.
- Perform daily and technical flight servicing of aircraft if required.
- Supervise aircraft moves.