2 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for an Avionic Supervisor based at RNAS Yeovilton for one of our Aerospace Clients.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Maintain technical currency and authorisation through the training program and reading disseminated information.
- Aircraft maintenance within trade, as tasked by the Controllers and in accordance with published Procedures and Instructions.
- Observing authorised tool control procedures (WMS OP 502) when carrying out maintenance work on aircraft and aircraft associated bay work.
- Supervision of Technicians.
- Avionic/Electrical background
- Supervisory experience
- Experience working with rotary wing Aircraft
Please contact us for more information.