7 months ago
This is a permanent role based at Wattisham Airfield in Suffolk.
- Aircraft maintenance within trade in accordance with published procedures and instructions
- Maintenance of removed aircraft components
- Aircraft storage maintenance within trade
- Preparation of aircraft for (or removal from) short, medium & long term storage
- Supervision of Avionic Fitters within trade group
- Second signature for own trade group
- Carrying out independent inspections in accordance with the authorisations granted
- Determining the level of flight servicing required after maintenance
- Utilising and interrogating the GOLDesp system as required
- Basic operation of the HUMS Maintenance Data Station IT system
- Any other aircraft or aircraft support related tasks as directed.