Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £21 per hour + Shift allowance
18 days ago
The senior supervisor will efficiently co-ordinate personnel in support of contractual requirements and develop a safe and quality conscious work force of staff and supervisors. The Senior Supervisor will ensure that with the assets available, the contracted output is met.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- The efficient organisation, administration and operation of all aspects of the progression and archiving of Aircraft Engineering Documentation.
- Carry our all authority level G and F tasks which do not require additional authorisation criteria.
- Maintain Environmental, Quality, Security and H&S standards as defined by the client policy.
- Ensuring that the tasks is completed in a safe and efficient manner, on time and to the highest standard.
- Maintaining a PEVL to establish continuity of experience. Ensure that all tradesmen return the individual PEVL for validation of entries on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manager, on time and to the highest standard.
- Checking that all equipment required for maintenance is available and report any deficiencies.
- Monitoring maintenance progress.
- Monitoring attendance.
- Control allocated manpower.
- Progressing the routine and scheduled maintenance of aircraft and providing documentation as required.
- 4 years supervisory experience
- NVQ level 3 in Aircraft maintenance
- Minimum 4 years' experience on the Hawk aircraft