Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
6 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Avionic Senior Supervisor to work for their prestigious client at RAF Valley.
The main tasks could include but not limited to:
- Carrying out 1st, 2nd and 3rd signature responsibilities.
- Supervising work carried out by employees under his/her control to ensure compliance and airworthiness.
- Prioritising tasks across maintenance tracks to maximise team efficiency.
- Deputising for Team Leader
- Maintaining a PEVL to establish continuity of experience.
- Carrying out additional duties as may be required by the Maintenance Manager or Deputy Maintenance Manager.
- Minimum of 4 years in a Supervisory position within a related engineering environment
- Supervisors in Aviation training
- Type systems course
- Training in an Aircraft related discipline to :-
- City & Guilds 2675 or 2661, NVQ Level 3 in Aircraft maintenance or equivalent
- Computer literate