Up to £24.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for Avionic Operators to work for their prestigious client at RAF Coningsby.
As Aircraft Operator your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Completion of an Engineering Apprenticeship, ideally in Aeronautical Engineering, or Military equivalent Apprenticeship / qualifications.
- Academic qualification for this role is a minimum of City & Guilds 2675 or 2661 in Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance.
- Typhoon Maintenance experience is essential
- Knowledge of Depth Maintenance documentation (ESS/IMS and associated toolsets) is essential.
- Knowledge of quality procedures, processes and specifications. MIL Depth Maintenance (MAOS MIL Pt145) experience essential.
- Knowledge of scheduled servicing & EVM techniques.
- We are looking for someone who has an all round appreciation Typhoon aircraft systems who is an excellent team worker and communicator. They will be highly motivated and capable of problem solving and developing situations.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
- To carry out scheduled maintenance on Typhoon aircraft.
- Undertaking a range of maintenance activities in the on aircraft environment, including scheduled maintenance, emergent work and modification upgrades.Post holder(s) will perform a range of maintenance tasks, including: strip, repair, modification and maintenance work i.e. removal, installation and functional test at appropriate levels of supervision.
- Competent to work with approved data in the form of maintenance instruction and schedules for planned and un-planned tasks. Requires knowledge of approved data, able to read basic engineering drawings, clear own paperwork and deliver work ready for inspection. Demonstrates ability to follow diagnostic procedures and provide guidance to team members through O-J-T.
- The ability to follow approved Technical Information and work effectively within a team in a diverse and dynamic operational environment.
- Maintain personal task authorisations for working on aircraft.
- Sign as first signatory for work assigned and undertaken when appropriately authorised.