Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Up to £280.00 per day
12 days ago
The position holder will be accountable for ensuring the following:
- Provide support to the Training Aircraft Generation Flight to ensure delivery of serviceable aircraft to accomplish the contractual operational and flying commitments.
- Provide servicing support to the Periodic Inspection branch to ensure aircraft meet their scheduled servicing programme.
- Expedite efficient repair of unserviceable aircraft assets, the prompt process of repairable components into the repair channel, and correct supply discipline.
- Ensure the procedural compliance governing Test, Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) calibration cycles, Support Equipment maintenance cycles, and the Tool Control system.
- Comply with processes that ensure all maintenance is carried out using the correct Technical Data; Instruction Manuals are verified upon the receipt of changes or revisions; and Locally Developed Publications (LDP) are devised and reviewed to maintain maintenance capability.
The Hawk Avionic Instrument Systems Technician should meet the following criteria
- Be a graduate of a service or civilian technical training institute, or the Saudi National Technician Training Programme (SNTTP); or have completed a recognised apprenticeship.
- Have current knowledge and experience associated with aircraft maintenance, quality assurance, logistical support, and repairable asset management.
- Able to demonstrate problem solving abilities; and set and manage work direction in an ever-changing environment, which must be done in a safe and effective manner to ensure procedural compliance without compromise to the aircraft airworthiness.
- Computer literacy is essential, with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have Hawk Avionic Navigation and Communications System experience.