10 months ago
Morson are recruiting for Avionic Fitter to be based at RNAS Yeovilton on a permanent basis
* Aircraft maintenance
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
* Aircraft Maintenance within trade, as tasked and in accordance with published Procedures and Instructions.
* Aircraft refueling and defueling.
* Operation and maintenance of AGE and facilities as directed.
* Preparation of aircraft for road or air transportation.
* Participation in aircraft recovery operations as required.
* Maintenance in support of storage tasks.
* Any other aircraft or aircraft support related tasks as directed by the appropriate Line Manager.
* Authorised for first signature for own trade group as detailed in Operating Procedure.
* Aircraft marshalling.
* Preparation of aircraft for flight and security of aircraft after flight. Including checks for correct safeing of armament.
* Assistance with aircraft role changes.
* Aircraft washing and cleaning.
* Loading/unloading drill munitions.
* Daily checks of aircraft towing vehicles/equipment and MHE.
* Servicing and "A" maintenance tasks of aircraft towing tractors.
* FOD clearance and checking the security of the line dispersal area.
This role is to work Shifts.
If this sounds like you, please apply and I will get in contact.