Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £30122.00 per annum
6 months ago
The Deputy Senior Supervisor will be responsible for meeting agreed delivery targets. Demonstrate people management and leadership skills. The post holder will be an experienced and highly skilled technician undertaking a range of detailed maintenance activities on an aircraft or component, demonstrating the ability to use diagnostic techniques as required. They shall be responsible for maintaining airworthiness through appropriate task authorisation on an aircraft or aircraft component. Demonstrates awareness of broader external dependencies and identified areas for continuous improvement. When required to deputise for the Senior Supervisor B5T's are responsible to the Maintenance Manager (MM) through the Deputy Maintenance Manager (DMM) for the efficient and effective daily operation of activities iaw applicable means of compliance.
- Undertake and supervise tasked maintenance & diagnostic activities on an aircraft or components which may include, as appropriate, Aircraft Ground Handling, flight servicing, aircraft role changes, AD embodiments, component removals, inspections, repairs, modifications, fault rectifications, replacements and/or functional/system test.
- Reviews operational performance of aircraft components & systems. Analyse and diagnose faults to components & assemblies, apply diagnostic skills & knowledge to effect repairs or modify equipment or suggest improvements to procedures.
- Ensure that your team complete maintenance to schedule and resolve any issues, escalate as required.
- Demonstrates a flexible and proactive attitude to carrying out responsibilities appropriate to the role and takes direction appropriately.
- Maintain personal task competencies for working on aircraft or components and those of people under your control.
- Undertake support tasks within the Aircraft or component maintenance facility which are required to maintain compliance with the MOE and Functionally Mandated procedures (e.g. oversight checks, control of tooling / test equipment etc.)
- Receive On The Job training activities and maintain personal Log Book for currency and recency