29 days ago
Morson International currently have an opportunity available for an Availability Officer based at one of our prestigious Aerospace clients in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a full time, contract position until the 31st December 2020.
You will be responsible to deliver a full range of responsive, customer focused good and services within the Material Services Department. You will offer, develop and provide world class Logistic Support Solutions to meet or exceed the client's customer expectations and provide growth opportunities.
- Provide turnover and growth as a result of excellent performance, through innovation of products, business processes and people.
- Deliver and manage the Material Service element for an IOS, traditional order book or article availability contract
- Develop and maintain customer relationships required to support the delivery of the contract, ensuring a close liaison is established with representatives within the customer domain
- When faced with Material Supply issues, ensure that you take ownership of the problem and drive all areas of the business
Skills and experience required:
- Experience within a customer service/call centre environment
- IT literate (Microsoft packages)
- Ability to work within a team and to own initiative
- Communication skills both verbal and written
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contract Courtney for more information.