7 months ago
6 month exten.
Rate - £DOE
The client -
With facilities in Broughton, Waddington, Glenrothes, Harlow, Gloucester and Manchester, my client is invested in the British workforce and the development of UK technology. Across the country the company employs 1,700 people and supports 8,000 jobs. As a prime contractor and major supplier to the U.K. Ministry of Defence, my client continues to invest in research and development, supporting innovation and technological advances across the country.
The Role -
- To work in a busy aircraft MRO purchasing office whose key focus is to ensure parts are available for scheduled & unscheduled maintenance activity and to support the deployment of aircraft to operating bases outside the UK with appropriate spares.
- This requires reacting to ad-hoc demands to prevent the aircraft from being grounded and pro-actively planning for future demands for parts using an demand forecasting tool set.
- The role requires some indirect (non-aircraft related) purchasing so engaging with a wide variety of Suppliers is required.
- The role will also be to support internal and Customer facing stand-up meetings to review performance against contractual KPI's and provide resolutions to ongoing issues.
- The role will require the candidate to act as interim Cost Account Manager for the ISSS SCM budget, preparing performance summary reports, focusing on material spend, labour, risk provision and opportunity realisation and presenting these reports to internal programme managers.
Eligible for or Holder of current SC security clearance as a minimum
To APPLY for this role please send your CV OR for more information please give me a call on 0161 707 1516.