Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
about 1 year ago
To assist in the production of Hawk aircraft to meet the daily flying task. This will include working in both Flight Line and Hangar environments. The Hawk contract requires employees to support planned detachments and aircraft recovery activities as and when requested.
The main tasks could include but not limited to:
- Fulfil the limitations imposed as defined in the SQEP for this grade.
- Carry out self-supervised maintenance activities within own trade
- Maintaining a PEVL to establish continuity of experience.
- Ensure that the work areas are kept clean and FOD free.
- Maintain Environmental, Quality, Security and Health & Safety standards as defined by the client's Policy
- Staff may be required to carry out additional tasks as directed
- All staff are to ensure that they maintain the standard of security policies and procedures as stipulated within Station and Hawk Security Standing Orders.
- Enter cockpit of Hawk aircraft having shown by examination that he/she can recognise the approved position of AAES safety devices
- Precision Terminal Process
- Maintain aircraft armament system (electrical) Technical Experience and Qualifications
- 2 years industry experience
- Basic Trade Principles Course
- Training in an Aircraft related discipline to City & Guilds 2675 Level 3 or equivalent.
- Hawk AV/ Electrical Systems Course
- Internal candidates should be a minimum Grade of B2T within the Company or received 6 years type experience at B1T and above.
- Military aircraft technical training in an aircraft systems discipline
- Quality, (QMS) and Air Safety Management Systems, (SMS) Training