Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
2 months ago
Avionic/Electrical Supervisors (B4T) required to work on the Hawk TMk2 in T2 Depth. Reporting to the Team Leader the jobholder will supervise all activities within their specialisation on the Hawk TMk2.
The position requires the individual to have a good working knowledge of Hawk Aircraft Systems within the Airframe/Propulsion trade. Ensuring the maintenance of trade skills and high levels of trade practices and workmanship required to meet contractual requirements in a safe and efficient manner.
The successful candidates should be a minimum of Grade B3T within the Company and should hold NVQ Level 3 in Aircraft Engineering Maintenance, or received military aircraft technical training in aircraft systems discipline or equivalent civilian training.
The ideal candidates will have the following competencies and experience:
- Knowledge of the Hawk TMk1/TMk2 Aircraft and/or components maintained, and of Fast Jet maintenance.
- Should be able to demonstrate knowledge of RAF Engineering Policy documentation and organisation.
- Experience of working with quality, safety and environmental management systems.
- Should possess sound fault diagnosis skills.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of trade based Aircraft maintenance & testing practices.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of relevant trade based Aircraft Systems.
- Able to achieve task objectives and deadlines in a cost-effective manner.
- Enthusiastic, disciplined team players or, when required, as individuals.
- Positive focus to ensure contracted output is balanced against customer's goals.
- Willing to migrate to MAOS maintenance principals