Automotive Systems/Solution Engineer
Morson International is working with a leading ICT solutions provider, whose products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries. As part of their continued growth strategy, my client has now expanded into Germany's automotive OEM market and are now looking for an Automotive Systems/Solution Engineer who can be based in either Munich, Stuttgart or Dusseldorf.
- Analyse and understand customer requirements (automotive OEMs) in various phases of projects such as RFC, RFI, RFQ or project execution.
- Conduct or lead the technical solution design process altogether with the engineering team in terms of HW/SW design of automotive electronic devices.
- Lead or support local engineering work such as PoC or demo setup.
- Communicate and work closely with various product lines in headquarters in China for feeding back customer needs and improving the product competencies.
- Present technical solutions in front of customers and discuss technical questions with team members or customers
- Take the lead role in case of technical challenges or failures
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Minimum 5 years' industry experience for Bachelor or 2 years for Master in embedded system designs, preferably in automotive industry
- Work experience in product domains such as Cockpit, TCU, Gateway, ADAS/AD preferred
- Broad knowledge of embedded HW and/or SW expected. Proficiency in at lease either HW (ICs, schematic, PCB design, etc.) or SW (OS porting, middleware, etc.) design
- Flexibility in terms of tasks and responsibilities under the work pressure of parallel projects
- Strong self-motivation and leadership in coordinating the team work of various domains
- Proactive communicative and cooperative attitude in cross-cultural work environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, with German, French or Chinese language as a plus