€350.00 - €400.00 per day
2 months ago
Automation Tester (.Net and Azure) - Luxembourg
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for an Automation Tester to join their team in Luxembourg. This is an initial 1 year contract with the chance for a number of extensions. They are paying €400 a day for this position.
The Automation tester will be involved in the:
* Provision of expert advice: Enterprise solution patterns and best practices in .Net technology and test-driven development.
* Analysis, design and developments of test automation components.
* Production of technical documents related to test strategies and test automation.
* Participation in technical working groups and meetings with the project team, stakeholders and end-users.
The successful Automation Tester will have:
* Bachelor or college degree of at least 3 successful years of post-high school education in Information Technology or Computer Science or Software Development.
* Minimum 8 years of professional experience in IT out of which:
* 7 years in test automation for enterprise solution.
* 7 years in the provision of quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with information system projects.
* 5 years in drafting test strategies and test plans.
* 5 years in business requirements analysis.
* 5 years in workflow/process driven systems
* 4 years in Software Delivery Integration and Source Code Management [Microsoft TFS or Azure DevOps and Git]
* 3 years in .NET and Entity Framework
* 3 years in Test Automation and Test Tools [Azure Test Hub, Azure test Plans, Selenium, Zephyr, Microsoft Test Manager, SpiraTest, SoapUI/LoadUI]
* 3 years in XML, SOAP, REST
* 2 years in Programming Languages [C# (.NET), HTML and Angular]
* 2 years in UML and RUP
* 2 years in Databases and Querying [SQL Server or Azure SQL]
* Good Experience with Project Management Methodologies [Scrum, Agile, Confluence, Jira, etc]
* ISTQB Certified Tester - foundation level
* Good knowledge of English (at least Level B2 - Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
* Basic knowledge of French (at least Level A2 - Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.