6 months ago
Automation Technician - Several Vacancies Available
Annual earnings: Salary negotiable + Inflated overtime rates + 10% pension + 20 days holiday + 16 days off per month with shift pattern + private health care
Hours / shifts: 4 days on / 4 off followed by 4 nights on / 8 off - 12 hour shifts
Lots of weekends off
16 Days off per month
- Long term career progression
- Very good job security
- Modern plant, state of the art machinery and equipment
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress (60+ in engineering department - good managers and supervisors to learn from and work with)
- Profitable company, 100 million + investment into the plant
- Desirably a time served apprentice
- HNC or equivalent in Electrical or Control Engineering - ESSENTIAL
- Experience of automation systems/controls/processes/fault finding within PLC code/HMI's
- Experienced working in environments with overhead cranes / cranes and lifting equipment
- Various backgrounds considered: Manufacturing, Ex Forces, Steel, Distribution Centers, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Quarries, Building products, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant.
- Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
- A full valid driving license is essential
- Knowledge of technical electrical documentation, network structures, communication protocols
- Experience with fault finding system errors along with process failures
- Knowledge of Automation Drive Systems and variable speed drives is advantageous
- Automation Drive Systems, variable speed drives
- Assist with breakdowns, maintenance and reliability of electromechanical machinery, equipment and plant.
- Maintenance of various sections of the site - Fault finding and repair
- Assist with PPM & breakdown.
- Health and safety focused.
- Able to work shifts in a 24/7 environment
To apply send CV to Robert . Wilson at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516