Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an Automation Engineer, have worked on software platforms and have several years of working experience in automation or robotics?
Then, you are the right fit for us! The Weilheim Manufacturing technologies center of Huawei is focusing on researching and development and manufacturing technologies to bridge the gap between the R&D centers and high volume production At present we are building-up an automation team to strengthen our organization with technology made in Germany. Hence, this is the moment to join us. At present we are looking for an engineer who will successfully contribute in the design, development and implementation of automation solutions to our telecommunication production lines. We are looking for the right person to fit in our highly specialized team.
Within your role you work X-functional and support in building-up the automation team. Actively you
· Develop robotic solutions for our internal customers (production sites)
· Decide about basic robotic concept & select robot-types based on application requirement, budget and strategy
· Understand the importance of project partner and integrate the best solutions available (system integration)
· Design automation projects in 3D & simulate process flows in order to i.e. define throughput or identify constraints
· Develop and document platform concepts using i.e. cobots to support "Smart Manual Assembly" approach
· Manage robotic projects in realization phase @ 3rd party companies and run process implementation personally
· Co-operate closely with our experts for MDE and electrical design and align the concepts
These skills will help you to perform the role:
· Successful study of Mechanical Engineering (deep-dive in Robotics) at University/ University of Applied Science
· 5-10 years of experience in mechanic 3D Design preferably in field of electronic manufacturing or automotive
· Think out-of-the box and being a creative and active engineer with wide technical interests
· Ability to work effectively in multicultural & interdisciplinary teams with strong Chinese backbone
· Excellent self-management capabilities and very structured, pragmatic, target focused workstyle
· Senior Experience in using 3D CAD and Process Simulation Tools (RobCAD/ Process Simulate/ Catia/ Solid Works)
· Profound understanding of Smart Manufacturing and clear approaches how to support with smart assemblies
· International horizon is a priority
· German OR English C2, English or German B2
Please contact Sarah Yan at Morson International. Many thanks.