Kegworth, Leicestershire, E. Midlands, England
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Location: Derby - Kegworth
Annual earnings: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + 10% or better pension + Annual bonus + lots of overtime + private health care + other unique work perks
Hours / shifts: Days role - 08:00 - 16:00
This is the opportunity to join a very experienced small on-site Automation team based on a large, modern and purpose-built site.
The Automation team is responsible for commissioning of new machines, Technical Support, Fault finding and investigating / leading process improvements
The successful candidate will also get the opportunity to be involved with Regional and national automation projects.
- The role will be split approximately 80:20 - Office and Site based work.
- Training and Upskilling Maintenance Engineers in regards to Automation & Controls
- Automation Technical Support - Breakdowns
- CAPEX projects
- Ability to fault find PLC code, SCADA systems, Fieldbus, ProfiBus, etc.
- Reading, understanding and updating drawings & Schematics
- Commissioning purpose built machinery
- Assist with PM's
- Qualified to HNC or above - ESSENTIAL
- Siemens STEP 7 experience
- Experience with Barcode recognition
- Electrical experience and knowledge
- Flexible approach to work tasks / Open to change
- Health and Safety focused
- Experience working with control & instrument panels
- Ability to understand integrated MHE conveyor systems
- Various backgrounds considered: Manufacturing, MHE, Automated Warehouses Automotive, Ex Forces, Food, Distribution Centers, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant.
- Modern plant, clean site, state of the art machinery and equipment, c.
- Heavily Automated
- Large plant
- Very good job security
- Opportunities to develop i.e training, career progressions (On-site & Regional roles)
- Long term career progression
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress
- Profitable company, regular overtime and bonuses, investment into the plant & promotions.
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation