Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Hours / shifts: Days role - 08:00 - 16:00
Currently recruiting for an Automation Engineer for a large diverse site.
The successful candidate will also get the opportunity to be involved with Regional and national automation projects.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate with some manufacturing / Production experience to join a progressive company - focusing on their automation projects and maintenance across the site.
- Working closely with the maintenance teams, Engineering and Production
- Automation Technical Support - Breakdowns and PMs
- Project work
- Calibrating machinery
- Ability to fault find PLC code, SCADA systems, Fieldbus, ProfiBus, etc.
- Reading, understanding and updating drawings & Schematics
- Commissioning purpose built machinery
- Working with old and new machinery and systems
- Degree Qualified
- Qualified to HNC or above - Min
- Siemens S7 experience
- Flexible approach to work tasks / Open to change
- Health and Safety focused
- Manufacturing / Production Maintenance background
- SAP experience (preferred but not essential)
- Modern plant, clean site, state of the art machinery and equipment, c.
- Heavily Automated
- Large plant
- Very good job security
- Opportunities to develop i.e training, career progressions
- Long term career progression
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress
- Profitable company, regular overtime and bonuses, investment into the plant & promotions.
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation