£36300.00 - £47400.00 per annum
9 days ago
- Draftsman, with a complete skillset, ideally with an E&I bias, for constructing and improving the site's drawing collection using AutoCad, including:
o Single line electrical drawings
o DCS Loops
o Engineering Flow Diagrams
o Layout drawings
- Autodesk Vault Administrator
o Ensures metadata correct
o Actions drawing/document requests and uploads
o Administrator for document review, keeps things moving, chases people when required to maintain a complete document library.
- SAP Support to the site
o Creating and managing spare parts
o Bill of Materials development
o Data administration tasks i.e. Creating and modifying functional locations and equipment items.
- Ad hoc project support, including managing contractors and infrastructure upgrades (i.e. scoping and developing a meeting room upgrade work package).
- Experienced engineering draftsman, 10+ years' experience
- Experience with SAP Plant Maintenance (G9P)
- Personable - able to work with internal and external customers across the organisation.
- High attention to detail - ability to maintain high documentation and drawing quality
- The role is 3 days a week, 8 hours per day
- Working times and days are flexible around the business core hours of 0930 - 1500, Mon - Fri
- Hours may be increased up to a maximum of 40 hours per week to cater to short term workload increases. This will be agreed between the individual and the business ahead of time.