East Midlands, England
about 2 months ago
Morson International currently have a temp - perm opportunity available for an experienced Auto Electrician to work for our Engineering client based in Walsall.
- Fit, repair and install electrical and electronic systems in modern motor vehicles
- Design and develop electrical solutions for vehicles
- Fault finding and rectification
- Modification of electrical circuits
- Read and interpret electrical wiring plans and diagrams
Skills and experience required:
- NVQ Level 2 qualification or above is essential
- Automotive electrical experience required
- Ability to read and interpret wiring plans and diagrams
- Must have the ability to modify electrical circuits, asses cable sizing and AMP Capacity; including loom building and installation
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney Tucker for further information.