Up to £0.00 per annum
11 days ago
In scope of IR35
My client is looking to employ an Auditor/Compliance & Assurance Advisor to join their busy team based in London. Within this role you will review and identify underlying causes of non-compliance with Company Standards and key processes including the consolidation of reporting of key compliance indicators. You will also act as the key point of contact in the route for assurance and compliance issues.
What you will do:
- Consolidation and reporting of key compliance indicators, together with review against Company Standards and identification of underlying causes.
- Monitor the creation and completion of action plans to close non-conformances and effective utilisation of relevant databases.
- Act as lead for co-ordination of integrated maintenance audit plans within the route.
- Act as the key point of contact for maintenance compliance and assurance within the route to provide consistency.
- Consolidate and monitor all matters associated with the Office of the Rail Regulator for the route teams.
- Interface as required with other functions.
- Coordinate standards stakeholder review process.
Your experience will include:
- Experience in compliance and assurance management processes and systems
- Understand maintenance delivery process and techniques
- Good communication and organisation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of operational railway environment
- Membership of professional body