£200 - £260 per day
Rail Technical Team
3 months ago
Job Title - Attribution Manager
Location - Glasgow
Rates - £263.62 Umbrella/Ltd or £230.17 PAYE day rate
IN SCOPE OF IR35
About the role:
A leading client in the Rail Industry is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Attribution Manager to join their busy team based in Glasgow for a period of 6 months with a view to extending.
What you will do:
- Ability to be a leader of a diverse team
- Be able to develop skills of the team
- Manage performance and development of the team
- Provide overall direction with regard to the application of the delay attribution guide, providing support and guidance to relevant managers across the route.
- Apply consistent standards, consistently, throughout the route for all delay attribution and TRUST incident creations.
- Lead the capture of train delays in line with KPI reporting.
- Undertake briefing of staff on changes to the delay attribution process and guides.
- Promote understanding of the delay attribution process with customers, contractors and other interested parties.
- Provide technical support and advice to the Customer Service team in respect of TRUST / TRUST D.A.
- Assist with the development of data capture contingency plans and monitor the introduction in the event of TRUST failure.
- Assist with real time support to the route control during disruption.
- Undertake competency assessments identifying, recording and implementing any development needs.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of managing people
- Knowledge of people management policies and procedures
- Detailed understanding of business process manual and commercial environment
- Investigation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Crisis management skills
- Influencing skills
- Work on your own and be self sufficient
- Confident in development personal improvement plans
- Relevant experience of Railway industry
- Understanding of negotiating machinery
- Knowledge of budgets