Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Up to £12.20 per hour
5 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
We are currently recruiting for 3 individuals for a period of 6 months each, to coordinate, track and measure the absence processes within the airport, initially focusing within one business area and then with a view of rolling out to other operational areas.
The role will initially be Monday to Friday office hours, however due to the nature of the airport operation there may be scope for weekend work.
This is an administrative role focusing on delivering an excellent support service. Working closely with the HR Business Advisors the Absence Coordinator provides support to the Team Managers for the Attendance Management Processes, including the undertaking of Return To Work meetings, and dealing with Unauthorised Absence and Notified Absence reporting.
* A proven proactive determination with excellent organisational/ planning/ interpersonal skills
* Significant experience working to provide team management support
* Experience of developing effective processes
* A positive, flexible, and can-do approach with an enthusiastic attitude will be more important than formal qualifications for this role.
* The ability to apply initiative and deal with rapidly changing priorities in a flexible manner will be a key requirement as well as the need to be able to rapidly integrate into a team-working environment
* Previous experience of managing sickness/absence process would be advantageous
* Excellent written and spoken communication
* Ability to be empathetic but challenging when appropriate
* Adaptable approach to processes and ways of working
* Use of MS Office software applications - Knowledge Calendar/Windows packages including an intermediate level of Excel
* Appreciation of HR processes would be advantageous
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community