£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Negotiable dependant on experience
15 days ago
Our client based in Chorley; Lancashire is currently look for an Assurance Manager on a permanent basis.
Main Purpose of Position will be to manage and coordinate compliance for all applicable standards and stated policy objectives maintaining certification to all relevant ISO standards and effective implementation of all associated processes.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- As the IMS process owner, manage the production, maintenance, continuous improvement, control and operation of all: client's policies, processes and procedures.
- Provide monthly reports on progress, issues and challenges.
- Undertake and/or support root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Actively support continual improvement activities to enhance business performance
- Quality Assurance Auditing:
- Perform internal audits of client's workplaces, ensuring compliance with all relevant standards and procedures.
- Working in collaboration with the Continuous Improvement Manager and Procurement Team, perform audits of client's suppliers against agreed standards.
- Maintain registers of all audit findings ensuring that these are acted upon to improve company and supplier performance.
- Provide monthly reports on progress, issues and challenges and actions.
- Facilitate and manage inputs and outputs of external/3rd party audit and ensure timely resolution of supplier failures, corrective actions and preventive actions.