4 months ago
Assurance Engineer, Contract , Base Location Bristol
Due to the nature of the position SC clearance is required prior to starting work.
* Produce Compliance Reports to support the safety documentation for exiting asset and new asset installations, including:
* To provide asset and system level assurance for both new and existing ATM equipment
* Identify and validate both functional and regulatory requirements pertaining to the assets and systems that form the Aquila deliverables to the MOD
* Identify and provide justifications for areas of non-compliance to requirements in a structured and consistent manner
* Working closely with the customer and regulator to ensure that the level compliance and assurance is acceptable
* Document the compliance and assurance in a structured and logical manner
Skills and Qualifications:-
* Formal qualifications to first degree level (or equivalent demonstrable experience) in a System Engineering related discipline.
* Good knowledge and experience gained from working in a technology delivery environment, within a real time, safety related industry.
* Skills and experience required in:
* Risk Assessments
* Requirement analysis
* System Engineering
* Test evaluation and evidence gathering
* Structured report writing
* Logical approach to problem solving
* Skills and experience desired in:
* ATM military solutions.
* ATM safety requirements