£400 - £410 per day
18 days ago
This role is inside IR35 - Remote Working Possible
Our client is looking to recruit an Associate Sponsor.
This is for Network Rail supporting HS2 with the development .
They are clearing NWR land to facilitate this development which includes relocating all the NWR assets that will be impacted in this area of land
Looking for someone who can support the current Sponsors in the team and help pull together requirements. This includes:
- Work with key stakeholders
- Instructing delivery teams
- Securing financial regulatory authority required in order to carry out the requirement
Someone who has done this before in Rail is preferable as this is high profile - complex project however it is more important that the skill set is spot on
This team is very different to the operations or maintenance team as this is an ever changing environment - so they need someone who has the ability to work in that project environment
- Project background - must have
- Stakeholder (TOC, Property companies) engagement as this person will be collating and sometimes challenging the requirements and be able to formulate what needs to be done - negotiation skills
- Someone who enjoys a challenge and finding clear paths in projects