£14.00 - £15.69 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
7 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for an Associate Resourcing Manager to be based in Rickmansworth.
To provide specific resourcing/recruitment support to the Resourcing Partner(s). This role will specifically focus on researching and identifying appropriate talent to assist the resourcing partner(s) successfully deliver the recruitment requirements. You will be part of the HR function and a member of the Resourcing team
- Reviewing vacancies raised by the business on recruit, editing as appropriate to ensure compliance with UK legislation
Providing guidance to hiring managers on the Resourcing process
- Maintaining a template library for all vacancies
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience, throughout the resourcing process - to include assessment and selection - First point of contact for direct applicants, agencies and job boards
- Uploading roles to external jobs boards
- Co-ordinate media advertising with the Resourcing Partner, Corporate Communications and HR Business Partners to ensure deadlines are met
- Reviewing and verifying applications received in a timely manner (internal and external) initial screening of candidates - updating their status as appropriate on Taleo
- Talent Q testing co-ordination and feedback
- Ensure shortlist of 1 in 5 Diverse hires for all resourcing completed
- Prepare offer details for successful candidates in a timely manner
- Track employee referrals for the operating unit - and gaining authorisation from the Resourcing Partner
CV searching of recruit and CV searching of recruit and external jobs boards and social media sites (e.g. LinkedIn) and working with Resourcing Partner who will contact appropriate individuals
- Updating Talent Pipeline roles within Recruit - populating with candidates identified via data mining
- Maintaining Social Networking / media routes
- Maintaining Talent Pipeline roles for future opportunities - identifying key talent from job boards including internal candidates
- External recruitment event support - coordinating and attending as required
- Liaise with HR Direct to ensure accurate and consistency of information for new starters (to include Right to work documentation)
- Support RM with delivery and improvement of KPI results on a monthly basis
- Attending management meetings as required
- Supporting ad hoc projects as requested by RM or Head of Resourcing
- PC literate with experience of Microsoft Office; ideally having knowledge of e-recruitment
tools e.g Taleo
- Ability to deliver a professional candidate experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Good planning & time management skills enabling the prioritisation of multiple activities.
- Ability to work within a process driven environment and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated to deliver with ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work using own initiative but also happy to work under the guidance of a resourcing manager
Knowledge and Experience
- Graduate level (or equivalent) Minimum Grade C in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Experience within a high volume organisation ideally within a HR environment
- Stakeholder management experience
- An interest in progressing within the resourcing function
- Must hold a full EU Driving Licence.
Please note this is based at Maple Cross, with travel to other offices and sites - Up to 50% travel
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly