Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Job Title - Assistant Asset Protection Engineer
Location - London Waterloo
About the role / project:
Respond to Commercial Property clearance proposals for land use by external and TOC 3rd parties. Support the Asset Protection Engineers and assist in the specification and safe delivery of Outside Party schemes so that cost, time and quality objectives within corporate guidelines are met.
What you will do:
* Respond to Commercial Property clearance proposals for land use by external parties whilst safeguarding the clients infrastructure and operational requirements.
* Support Commercial Property in responding to external planning applications which may adversely affect the client.
* Assist in the specification of safety, technical advice, conditions and approvals consistent with the clients policy and standards.
* Support the Asset Protection Engineers in the provision of the management of mitigation of risk from proposed and real time outside and TOC 3rd party activities.
* Maintain a log demonstrating own development and achievements towards meeting the competency requirements to discharge the role of an Asset Protection Engineer/Project Engineer.
Your experience will include:
* Academic qualifications to enable successful conclusion of HNC/HND or equivalent in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of property clearance procedures and conditions applied to land sale/lease to protect operational interests
* Good communication skills (verbal and written)
* An appreciation of safety management systems and risk management techniques
* Understanding of railway operations
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
* Experience in engineering disciplines, ideally with involvement in construction and design projects across multi discipline areas
* Experience in the management of outside party activities and mitigation of risk
* Knowledge of technical, safety and performance standards and their application to asset protection activities
* Technical qualifications to HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level