30 days ago
Assistant Technician, Contract, Burghfield
The Assistant Technician will:
Report to the Cavendish Nuclear site Supervisor for all matters relating to quality and safety.
* Within their SQEP capability, undertake all work as instructed by the site supervisor, in accordance with the requirements of the task documentation, (i.e. Method Statement, Implementation Plan, Risk Assessments etc) with due care to minimise the potential for disturbance to site plant equipment.
* Take reasonable care of the Health and Safety of themselves and those around them.
* Comply with the requirements of the CSG Management System.
* Comply with all applicable Safety documentation as identified by the Site Supervisor or client.
* Refrain from interference with anything provided in the interests of Health and Safety (PPE, fire extinguishers etc)
* Use any Plant and Equipment correctly, and in accordance with training and instruction provided.
* Inform their Supervisor of any situation considered to represent a safety concern.
* Report to their Supervisor any shortcomings in protection arrangements for Health and Safety.
* CSCS card is highly desirable.
* Due to the nature of the position , a valid SC Clearance is required