Chichester, West Sussex
Up to £14.59 per annum
21 days ago
3 Months +
To effectively and efficiently support and carry out recruitment administrative activities for site, in line with business requirements.
To provide a timely and well organised process driven service, ensuring positions are filled in time, with suitable candidates.
To utilise recruitment systems to manage recruitment processes efficiently and effectively.
To support the effective and efficient running of the Recruitment and Staffing function.
Knowledge Skills and Experience required
* Organisational skills
* Recruitment related experience required
* Knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques, processes and procedures
* Understanding of MS Office and IT systems such as Applicant Tracking System
* Basic understanding of Employment law relating to recruitment and selection
* Competent Communicator
* Proven time management skills in administrative organisation
* Ability to work in a high volume environment whilst maintaining attention to detail
* Ideally SHL qualified MIT carry out recruitment administrative activities for site to end of 2018
£14.59 Pay rate