Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum
13 days ago
Job Title: Assistant Property Technician
Location: office base in Carrington; with travel across the North West
Salary: up to £30,000, with bonus and excellent benefits package
Morson are recruiting on behalf of a large, well known Manchester organisation to an Assistant Property Technician role. This is a permanent opportunity.
The role will be responsible for day to day property maintenance; supporting with emergency breakdowns of equipment; assisting with house moves and general building management.
- Day to day maintenance of property and equipment
- Maintain accurate records of visits and costs in line with service level agreements
- Maintain great working relationships with residents
- Assist in case of emergencies and urgent work
- Strong working background in building maintenance and decoration
- Good understanding of domestic installations including TV, AV and security systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Full, clean driving licence, with willingness to travel as part of the role
- Ability to work with total discretion
- Knowledge and understanding of foreign languages would be advantageous
This is a unique opportunity to work with one of Manchester's largest, well known companies. Flexibility is a must; there are no set working hours and you will be required to work as are necessary in order to fulfil the duties.
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate must be willing to undergo appropriate background checks.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.