£250 - £330 per day + £75 T&S per diem
about 1 year ago
Morson International has a 12 month contract opportunity for an ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER with our clients Waste Directorate at Dounreay.
The day rate range is £250 to £330 per day/LTD. A T&S allowance will be payable at £75 per diem.
The purpose of the job is to safely deliver multi-disciplinary tasks/projects.
The Job Holder will provide support and assistance to the Project Manager in the development and implementation of Decommissioning Projects.
The Job Holder will:
* Convert Lifetime Plan work packages into delivery of Decommissioning projects
* Produce/co-ordinate Project Documentation including statement of requirements, DMRs, works control documentation, etc
* Produce/co-ordinate the development of Technical Specifications and assess contractor compliance to these specifications
* Control and resolve technical queries throughout the project
* Prepare handover documentation and manage project handover
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to expedite efficient safe project delivery
* Liaise with works control centres to ensure timely supply of adequate resources both in the short and long term
* To efficiently manage facilities/project within the bounds of the safety case and LTP
* Assist in the production and maintenance of the lifetime plan
* Monitor internal and contractor performance against safety, costs, programme and quality, identify deviations and recommend remedial actions as appropriate
* Support the Project Manager/Facility Manager in the day-to-day delivery of tasks and resolving technical queries
* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post
* Manage DSRL staff as a Line Manager
Science/Engineering HND or equivalent qualification plus experience
Experience: 3 years Nuclear/Industrial