£250.00 - £350.00 per day
about 2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for 2 Assistant Project Managers to work on capital projects with one of our largest pharmaceutical clients.
As an Assistant Project Manager you will be working on consultancy projects within the Chemical and Pharmaceutical team and work alongside our Cost Management and Project Engineering team to support on projects on live sites. The projects vary in size.
- Undertake day to day delivery of projects on live sites, which are mechanically/electrically biased.
- Manage design teams
- Undertake contract administration i.e. project documentation, programmes, master budget etc. and maintain a robust document management system
- Produce of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Monitor and report on the contractor's progress against the contract programme
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor's design is done in compliance with the contract and that the built product is compliant with the contract.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering large sale projects within a Mechanical/Electrical environment.
- Experienced of working in a regulated sector i.e. pharmaceutical, medical, manufacturing, rail, aviation, energy, nuclear, etc.
- Ability to interface with clients with good stakeholder management and experience of working in multidisciplinary teams
- A good understanding of NEC contract
- Degree qualified, preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering
- A Project Management qualification would be beneficial
- Ideally experience to include some of: Interpretation of contracts, design and implementation of change management, resolution of contractual disputes, design and implementation of project controls, contract correspondence and financial close out of contracts.
In order to apply for the Assistant Project Manager roles please submit your CV and contact details via this advert today.