about 1 month ago
* Support project management strategies, optimising plans to respond to changes when necessary.
* Assist in the production and maintenance of the Programme baseline.
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to expedite safe project delivery.
* Monitor internal and contractor performance against safety, costs, programme and quality, identify deviations and recommend remedial actions as appropriate.
* Produce/co-ordinate Project Documentation including statement of requirements, safety documentation, DMRs, works control documentation and project reports.
* Prepare handover documentation and support project handover.
* Efficiently manage projects within the bounds of the safety case.
* Review and report on identified problems and incidents, establishing causes and identifying, recommending and implementing solutions.
* Liaise with works control centres to ensure timely supply of adequate resources both in the short and long term.
* Participate in site emergency exercises as required.
* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.
* Manage DSRL staff as a Line Manager.
* Management of contractor SSOW and works control process.
* Management of contract via CEMAR.
* HND in Science/Engineering or equivalent qualifications plus experience
* 3 years Nuclear Industry experience
* 2 years contract management experience
* Understanding of the DSRL works control process
* Experience in developing SSOW
* Hold current qualification in CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme Course
* Able to demonstrate good organisational and planning skills
* Good general safety awareness
* Sound interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to organise/co-ordinate staff/contract resources
* Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
* A positive approach, self-motivated, assertive and ability to use initiative
* Awareness of contract types and structure and contractual process
* Good understanding of safety requirements and knowledge for both industrial and nuclear safety management
* Ability to carry out deputy Project Manager Duties