4 months ago
Job Description Assistant Project Manager
Construction industry Project experience
CDM Regulations experience essential
Holder of SMSTS - highly desirable
Project life cycle management (APM) to include experience in:
- Management of sub contracts, work packages and/ or small projects, ensure delivery of budget, schedule, scope, risk management and quality of the sub contract
- Issue authorisations for work within the scope of own activity, ie. release of budget such that work can be undertaken, and the contract or project delivered
- Involvement in the creation of Reporting Packs and delivery of Project reports up through the business chain.
- Ensure compliance with all Project Management tools and techniques, e.g. Life cycle management, risk register, change control, etc.
- Ensure SHE and Quality Governance and compliance including application of CDMC across all projects
- Assist with decision making for projects on resourcing strategy, sub contract and supply chain activity.
This is a physically challenging role
The role will also be customer facing.