£350.00 - £400.00 per day
7 months ago
Our Client is looking for Industry leading Assistant Project Managers for a long term Contract role, to work on their Expressway project. The Project is in Options Development phase and forms part of the National Infrastructure Programme.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of 8 reporting directly to and assisting the Senior Project Manager.
The role will require regular travel to and from the Project offices in and around London and the Home Counties.
Your role will add value by contributing to the planning and delivery of the Project to ensure that the Project objectives are achieved within agreed timeframes and quality and cost thresholds.
- Contribute to the creation of high quality baseline management products, produce timely and accurate reports, and create and maintain specified records.
- Carry out feasibility, design, and assessment work for proposed projects, to inform the development of business cases and investment proposals.
- Plan and define project steps or schedules, consistent with defined review milestones and priorities, to contribute to the design of the overall project plan.
- Contribute to the identification, implementation and monitoring of day-to-day support for the project activities including contract compliance, risk management, Health & Safety, financial management and reporting, document control, assurance and governance.
- Strong collaborator, to be able to engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- High resilience, to deal constructively with conflicting priorities and setbacks.
- Excellent communicator, to ensure understanding of project strategies and solutions.
- Commercially focused, to drive project performance and value for money
- Strong analytical skills, to develop, analyse and provide commentary on project plans and performance.
- High integrity, to build trust with all stakeholders.
- Is a practicing or willing to become an accredited low/medium risk IPA (Infrastructure Project Authority Office of Government Commerce- OGC) Gateway™ reviewer to support delivery assurance.
- Professional accreditation: Full Member of APM (Association for Project Management) or appropriate professional body for their specialist field or a willingness and commitment to attain.
- Evidence of leadership on safety standards and behaviours within multiple team reporting structures within project delivery.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further then please forward your CV