Up to £17.38 per hour
19 days ago
Assistant Project Accountant; 7 month contract; based near Blackburn; £17.38 per hour
We are looking for an Assistant Project Accountant to work for our client BAE Systems.
Duties will involve;
- Raising invoices and credit notes based on invoice requests from the Project Accountants within the timescales specified on the SLA.
- Ensuring adherence to local and international tax regulations.
- Accurate reporting of invoicing and debtors.
- Management of cash receipts and debtor balances.
- Unallocated cash management.
- Foreign currency hedging administration.
- Creation of local process notes for the new ERP System.
- Supporting the monthly Balance Sheet inputs.
The successful applicant will have previous relevant accounting experience including invoicing. You will be a team player with excellent communication skills. You will be a proficient user of MS Office packages and able to work to deadlines.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Accounts assistant; accounts payable, accounts receivable; purchase ledger; sales ledger; SAP; SAGE; AAT; payroll; VAT returns; reconciliation; credit control; invoicing; balance sheet reconciliation; ERP; AAT; CIMA; part-qualified