Up to £22.00 per hour
4 months ago
A new opportunity has become available for an Assistant Project Accountant to support the financial management and control of contracts to maximise business profitability and cash flows.
The role holder has responsibility for providing financial support through the Month-End, Contract Status Review (CSR) and Integrated Business Planning (IBP) processes. They will also provide support to the wider Sustainment Finance team with ongoing LN issues impacting the team, and business winning processes.
- Liaising with project teams to understand Financial salients/project progress
- Monthly project processing/trading in Infor LN
- Monthly reporting of key salients
- Support to generation of CSRs and IBP processes
- Ad-hoc support with ongoing LN implementation issues
- Support to costbase requirements
- Support to business winning activities as required
- Support and adherence to Financial Governance policies & procedures
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Please note the rate advertised is on an LTD basis
Accounts assistant; accounts payable, accounts receivable; purchase ledger; sales ledger; SAP; SAGE; AAT; payroll; VAT returns; reconciliation; credit control
CIMA; ACCA; FCCA; ACMA; GCMA; ACA; AAT; project accountant; management accountant; reporting accountant; finance manager; finance controller; FPA; forecasting; audits;