Up to £30000.00 per annum
7 months ago
As a result of our clients significant growth, we have an immediate vacancy for an Assistant Production Planner.
Utilising their modern ERP system and liaising with Purchasing and Manufacturing, this role will assist with the process of planning production, including piece parts, machine capacity and resource availability. You will be required to undertake order loading, communicate with customer services in relation to order progress, monitor output and run reports as required by the team. Whilst you will need to be accurate, organised and focused, you will also need a flexible approach to undertaking tasks. This role is expected to develop and you will be asked to take on new challenges - expanding your knowledge and skill base as you progress with the business.
KEY PERSONAL TRAITS
* Experience of working in a production environment is not essential but advantageous
* Excellent Microsoft skills
* Knowledge of ERP systems
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage priorities
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Pro-active with a desire to continuously improve
SALARY & BENEFITS
* c£30K (Neg)
* 25 days holiday plus bank / public hols
* On site parking (on a first come, first served basis)
* Company pension scheme
* Life Cover 3 x salary
Morson International are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this permanent position.