West London, London
9 days ago
Assistant Procurement Manager, Contract, West London
Our Client is looking for an Assistant Procurement Manager on a contract basis, the ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience of contract management.
- To assist commercial team to draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
- Manage record keeping for related contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Working with commercial team to delivery contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- To assist commercial team to monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Communicate contract-related information to all internal stakeholders
- To manage the procurement processes and systems and provide procurement advice.
- To support for the Director of Contracts and Procurement Development with respect to other tasks assigned
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
To be minimally qualified for this role, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor degree of science, engineering or economics or business with professional knowledge on procurement in engineering or constructions or technical services;
- Minimum of 3 years progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management
- Experience of contract management including the ability to interpret and negotiate a contract effectively