Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
About the role / project:
My client is looking for an experienced Planning Assistant for a period of 3 months with a view to extending. This role will be based in London and must have experience of Possession Planning and rail industry.
What you will do:
* Assist the Delivery Unit Planning team as directed.
* Assist in the production of the Delivery Unit Period Possession Plan and resource schedules.
* Submit and process a variety of Access and Resource Planning requests in compliance with agreed processes and procedures.
* Accurately input, update and maintain relevant planning systems and records as required.
* Assist in the coordination and optimisation of all resources for efficient maintenance delivery.
* Provide effective support to plan changes and emergency works.
* Liaise with external and internal contacts across functions in relation to the planning requests.
* Assist in the preparation of reports as required.
Your experience will include:
* Planning experience
* Advanced Excel
* Analytical data experience
* Rail - ideal
* PPS (Possession Planning Systems) - ideal
What you'll get in return
Network Rail (powered by Capita), understand what it is like to work as a contractor and do everything they can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated Onboarding and extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client - Network Rail
Network Rail is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. We are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years we will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.