about 1 month ago
Our client a leading Renewable Energy company are currently recruiting for an Assistant Operational Performance Analyst on a 12-month contract basis based in Glasgow.
Assist and deputise for the Operational Performance Analyst to manage all the operational performance reporting obligations, including the submission of all defined operational performance related data.
- Assist in the identification of operational performance trends and communicate these effectively to the appropriate functional areas of the Site Operations Team.
- Assist in the creation of operational performance data to meet ad-hoc senior management requests, and to support the preparation of investment committee proposals
- Perform essential regulatory data quality checks, on a monthly basis, of site metered production data to confirm and support the revenue process ensuring the client are being paid correctly for generation.
- Assist in the development and implement local Site Operations team operational data reporting systems to support asset management decision making and resource prioritisation.
- Implement an associated series of operational performance reports to meet both the reporting requirements of the wider business and to support optimised asset management decision making within the Operations & Maintenance Team
- Provide operational data to support the operational insurance claim process
- Staying abreast of new reporting and analysis techniques
- Assist in the development of analytical tools and systems to allow for the effective analysis and reporting of operational site performance
- Assist with the Analysis and submission of data used with a direct impact on measured business performance
- Direct liaison with the senior management team, with a requirement to present analytical findings in a clear and logical manner in short timescales as requested.
- Verification of production data submitted to external regulatory bodies with a subsequent impact on operational compliance.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record.
- Ability to analyse problems, providing creative solutions when required
- Strong IT skills with a focus on analytical software: spreadsheets, etc
- Creative approach to problem solving and ability to think laterally
- Excellent data management skills
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work unsupervised but fulfil business critical reporting obligations.
- Previous experience in a similar role/function involving operational data analysis
- Full Driving Licence as remote base location