18 days ago
What you will do:
* Provide support, advice and training of general users and project teams (within the area of responsibility) to enable the full and correct use of the EDMS eB used in conjunction with ProjectWise.
* Provide support for all users in their use of Entropy (IMS) and DRN OnLine.
* To ensure that all relevant Work Instructions, Procedures and IP & Company Standards are followed compliantly.
* To act as a local system administrator within the permissions granted. Assisting in setting up new users and projects.
* General Duties to include:
* Liaison with Central Document Control by bringing issues and requests to their notice, attending Regional Document Control meetings, and assisting Central Document Control when resource is needed.
* To manage their local mailboxes which have been set up for support and the reporting of problems.
* Deal with requests in accordance with local instructions and SLAs. Any requests or problems that cannot be dealt with shall be notified, with full details, promptly to Central Document Control.
* Prepare local reports as required by managers in their area of responsibility
* Organise and deliver training to new staff in all systems used.
* Create and import documents when required.
* Assistance for all teams in developing correct distribution protocols within the systems.
* Experience of Electronic Document Management Systems to administrator level. eB & ProjectWise
* Relevant successful experience of document management processes and techniques.
* Sound training experience.
* Demonstrably very proactive
* Methodical with ability to work in a changing environment.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Advanced use of Microsoft Office.